HELP ME PLEASE!!! how do I put a Carriage Return, Line Feed, Break Line in the UpdateStatus Method?

Feb 28, 2013 at 5:33 AM
I been trying to put a line break in my tweets while using the API and I cannot figure out a way to do it.

I am at the point where I am doing the same thing over and over and hoping the for a different result..hint hint the meaning of "insanity" ..

I tried inserting \n and \r but that did not work

I am using c#

and also using LinqToTwitter

any help would be freakn fantastic!!!! I will owe you a starbucks coffee!!!

thank you

Mikey Famous
Coordinator
Mar 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Edited Jul 18, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Hi,

Looks like Twitter just enabled this. It seems like you can use "\n;". Here's an example:

https://twitter.com/twitter/status/311902625606033410

Joe
Mar 15, 2013 at 3:13 AM
thank you joe!!!

Also I am almost finished developing Twambit!! The new twitter tool using your LinqToTwitter bootstrap!!

you are awesome!! I guess the next thing I need to do is get Whitelisted. how and what is the best strategy in doing so?

Michael W. Boise
1-877-LED-KING
Inventor/Programmer/Web Designer
www.rhythmvizion.com
"Rhythm Vizion - Sound Activated L.E.D Sunglasses"

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:32:41 -0700
Subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!! how do I put a Carriage Return, Line Feed, Break Line in the UpdateStatus Method? [LinqToTwitter:434788]

Hi,

Looks like Twitter just enabled this. It seems like you can use " ". Here's an example:

https://twitter.com/twitter/status/311902625606033410

Joe
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Hi Michael,

You'll need to contact Twitter about that.

I've posted a link to your page. Good luck.

@JoeMayo
Mar 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM
You Rock Joe!!!

I really appreciate that link!! Awesome Man!!!

Michael W. Boise
1-877-LED-KING
Inventor/Programmer/Web Designer
www.rhythmvizion.com
"Rhythm Vizion - Sound Activated L.E.D Sunglasses"

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:29:21 -0700
Subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!! how do I put a Carriage Return, Line Feed, Break Line in the UpdateStatus Method? [LinqToTwitter:434788]

Hi Michael,

You'll need to contact Twitter about that.

I've posted a link to your page. Good luck.

@JoeMayo
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com