OAuth documentation for Windows Phone 7

Apr 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM
LinqToTwitter supports Windows Phone 7, but I don't see any OAuth documentation for it in this list.

At first I thought the Web Forms documentation might be applicable, but when I tried to follow it, Visual Studio told me that LinqToTwitter has no definition for SessionStateCredentials. (I assume it's not a nested definition either, because an unqualified SessionStateCredentials's right-click menu does not include "Resolve".)

So: am I looking at the wrong documentation? If so, can someone point me to the right documentation? If not, any idea why SessionStateCredentials isn't being recognized when other types in the LinqToTwitter namespace are?
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Hi,

I need to update that list. However, there are demos on the Samples page. The downloadable source code also has a WindowsPhoneDemo project that isn't part of the Solution.

Session state is an ASP.NET concept, so it wouldn't work for other technologies. For managing credentials, you can use one of the IOAuthCredentials derived types, or create your own credential manager that implements IOAuthCredentials.

@JoeMayo
Apr 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply! I'll download some of that sample code now.