Source code for v3.5, VS2010,

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Edited Apr 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Hi there,
  1. Where can I pls obtain source code for c# .NET framework v3.5?
1.2 Is there a way to obtain a .sln file that will run is VS2010 professional as I am unable to hack the obtained s.ln file

1.3 I tried to take the LinqToTwitterDemo/program.cs as a starting point but hit a wall soon after because GoToTwitterAuthorization & GetPin dependencies were missing. Should I expect to find these in the LinqToTwitterCP.dll? LinqToTwitter.dll?

var auth = new PinAuthorizer
                Credentials = new InMemoryCredentials
                    ConsumerKey = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["twitterConsumerKey"],
                    ConsumerSecret = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["twitterConsumerSecret"]
                AuthAccessType = AuthAccessType.NoChange,
                UseCompression = true,
                GoToTwitterAuthorization = pageLink => Process.Start(pageLink),
                GetPin = () =>
                    // this executes after user authorizes, which begins with the call to auth.Authorize() below.
                    Console.WriteLine("\nAfter authorizing this application, Twitter will give you a 7-digit PIN Number.\n");
                    Console.Write("Enter the PIN number here: ");
                    return Console.ReadLine();
1.4 I then had issues bringing common, serialisation,oAth folders across into my App_code/CSCode folder and suspect the source code is for Framework 4.0?
Am I going about this the wrong way?
  1. I would like a simple .aspx.cs page to use the LinqToTwitterCP.dll? LinqToTwitter.dll? ...
  2. ... to list 3 tweets and this is all a bit overwhelming. Does anyone have a simple example for me to nick please?
All help and advice appreciated. Please assume I know very little about Twitter and LinqToTwitter terminology...

Thanks very much in advance,