Windows Phone: You must provide a consumerKey

May 26, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Edited May 26, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I'm trying to tweet with media using Linq2Twitter and I'm getting the following error: "Parameter name: You must provide a consumerKey.". It happens after I authenticate the app and store the credentials to Isolated Storage. As I checked the credentials already contain ConsumerKey.

And if I try to tweet again, it works perfectly (without authentication step).

BTW, I cannot run WP7TweetWithMediaDemo and WP7IsolatedStorageCredentialsDemo sample anymore. An exception was thrown.
May 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Even I tried to get source code of Linq2Twitter then hard code the consumer key, I cannot tweet with media even I have no error "Parameter name: You must provide a consumerKey.". It seems take forever to finish.

BTW, it worked properly previously until I try it today.
Coordinator
May 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Hi,

Maybe your isolated storage file was corrupted somehow? The IsolatedStorageCredentials class has a Clear() method you can use to erase credentials.

@JoeMayo (https://twitter.com/JoeMayo)
Jul 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Edited Jul 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I don't think it was caused by corrupted isolated storage file. As I mentioned in the first post, it failed at the first time. But it worked well after that.

BTW, I can send you the source code so you can reproduce the problem. Please give me your email address.