Missing System.Net.Http.WebRequest when build from Source

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I grabbed the latest source code and opened up the PCL solution in Vs2013. When I go to build I am getting an error that the reference System.Net.Http.WebRequest is missing in the LinqToTwitterPcl project.

Where should that reference be pointing?
Coordinator
Nov 6, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Hi,

I intend to remove that dependency because it's causing problems in WP. Ideally, it would just install via NuGet, but the issue is that I can't find it on NuGet and it would be onerous to have a strange work-around that people will keep running into like you just did.

I'll be looking at it tonight and try to fix that. I probably already fixed it because my code is compiling fine (I know - famous developer last words), so it might just need a check-in.

@JoeMayo
Nov 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Thanks Joe! I look forward to seeing the updated code. I think this is the last piece before I can submit my latest WP8 updates. :)
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM
It's there now. I think it's good enough to put out as a Beta now:

https://linqtotwitter.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=LINQ%20to%20Twitter%203.0%20Beta

Follow @JoeMayo
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Awesome! Does that resolve the dependency issue too?
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Yes, that's fixed.

Follow @JoeMayo
Nov 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I just compiled the source and added the updated assembly to my project. So far it looks great! Thanks for all your work on this!