Getting Missing reference Error

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:51 AM
Hello Joe, Thanks for this great api, it is really hard for me to use the twitter api so i really apreaciate your effort.

Here are the error it is throwing me.. I am creating a Windows Phone App in VIsual Studio 2012

'LinqToTwitter.SingleUserAuthorizer' does not contain a definition for 'Credentials'
'LinqToTwitter.SingleUserAuthorizer' does not contain a definition for 'IsAuthorized' and no extension method 'IsAuthorized' accepting a first argument of type 'LinqToTwitter.SingleUserAuthorizer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

'System.Linq.IQueryable<LinqToTwitter.Status>' does not contain a definition for 'MaterializedAsyncCallback' and no extension method 'MaterializedAsyncCallback' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Linq.IQueryable<LinqToTwitter.Status>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'SingleUserInMemoryCredentials' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Is there something i am doing worng? i used the Nuget Package and i got the reference to LinqToTwitterPcl.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Feb 28, 2014 at 5:59 AM
Hi,

LinqToTwitterPcl is LINQ to Twitter v3.0, which requires .NET 4.5. Also, v3.0 is async, so you can't use the old synchronous syntax. The downloadable source code has a demo project named Linq2TwitterDemo_WindowsPhone that might help. Also, the Linq2TwitterDemo_Console project has an example for each type of query or command that's available. The documentation, at the Documentation tab above, has examples too.

@JoeMayo
Marked as answer by Shaka77 on 2/27/2014 at 10:01 PM
Feb 28, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Yeah i used the Linq2TwitterDemo_WindowsPhone and it helped, Thanks a lot!