Streams in VB (v3)

May 25, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Edited May 25, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I'm trying to convert my VB code to the new v3 library. When trying to get a stream, I converted the C# code to VB and with some tweaks managed to get to this:
Await (From strm In twitterCtx.Streaming Where strm.Type = StreamingType.User Select strm).StartAsync(Sub(strm)
                                                                                                                      Dim message As String = If(String.IsNullOrEmpty(strm.Content), "Keep-Alive", strm.Content)
                                                                                                                      Console.WriteLine(((count + 1).ToString() & ". ") + DateTime.Now & ": " & message & vbLf)
                                                                                                                  End Sub)
I'm getting the error:

Nested sub does not have a signature that is compatible with delegate 'System.Func(Of LinqToTwitter.StreamContent, System.Threading.Tasks.Task)

Given I am also very new to Async processing in VB, could anyone offer some advice please?