Linq To Twitter and LinqDataSource

Aug 3, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I am using a LinqDataSource and a GridView with LinqToTwitter. I found that if I set the LinqDataSource to specific columns I get a MissingMethodException at LinqToTwitter.TwitterQueryProvider.CreateQuery because there is no parameterless constructor for the TwitterQueryable class. I have run into other issues relating to LinqDataSource and GridView as well.

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Hi timker,

I haven't tried LINQ to Twitter with the LinqkDataSource yet, so I don't have anything to say about it right now.  It does sound interesting and I'll put it on my list of things to check out.

Thanks,

Joe

Aug 4, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Thanks Joe. I appreciate it. I just started looking at Linq To Twitter today. There are, of course work-arounds to this issue… Leave the default select all and trim down the fields in the gridview.

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 7:15 PM
To: Tim Pacl
Subject: Re: Linq To Twitter and LinqDataSource [LinqToTwitter:64342]

Hi timker,

I haven't tried LINQ to Twitter with the LinqkDataSource yet, so I don't have anything to say about it right now. It does sound interesting and I'll put it on my list of things to check out.

Thanks,

Joe

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email LinqToTwitter@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com