NuGet Package for latest version appears to be delivering the wrong assembly

Nov 20, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Edited Nov 20, 2013 at 7:05 PM
We have been having issues with the previously reported "JsonData instance doesn't hold an int" in our application that relies on LinqToTwitter. After seeing the update that version 2.1.10 fixes this, I opened VS 2013 and went to manage library packages. According to NuGet, we have already installed version 2.1.10.

Upon looking at the assembly information in VS, it reports LinqToTwitter version 2.1.9.0. From NuGet, I completely removed the LinqToTwitter package and reinstalled. Version assembly information still reports 2.1.9.0.

Lastly, I browsed to the actual packages folder in my project, which contains a folder titled linqtotwitter.2.1.10. Looking at all the assemblies in the package folder, they all report 2.1.9.0. Was there a bad push to NuGet or is there something misconfigured on my end.

Additional notes: Downloading directly from CodePlex is also showing that it is version 2.1.9.0. I don't know if this is a mis-named assembly or an error in the deployment, but wanted to bring this to someone's attention.
Coordinator
Nov 20, 2013 at 7:05 PM
The latest version on NuGet does fix the problem. I forgot to update the version number.
Nov 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Great! I was concerned I may have been either a) going insane or b) on the brink of a package management disaster. Glad to see it was neither. :)