Get Reply to Specific Tweet with LinqtoTwitter

Dec 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM
How you can Get Reply list to Specific Tweet with LinqtoTwitter ?

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Use an UpdateStatus overload with a inReplyToStatusID parameter.
Dec 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I think you misunderstood my Question . i wasn't asking about posting a reply to Specific Tweet > i was asking about how i can get all other people Reply to Specific Tweet . i want to navigate to Specific Tweet and see all the people reply for that tweet . it doesn't look like Twitter API provide method for this so far so i wonder how LinqtoTwitter deal with this
Dec 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I see what you mean. Twitter used to have this feature, but it was undocumented. They removed it when moving to Twitter API v1.1. LINQ to Twitter only provides the services that are offered by the Twitter API, so this isn't available.
Dec 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Edited Dec 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
thanks Joe . but if you want get that with LINQ to Twitter what is the best way to do it ? I know there is no direct way to do it but there must be some work around this . i see that almost all Twitter Clients in the market done that .
Dec 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM
You could look at all followers tweets to match up any replies. Of course this wouldn't catch all the users because a person who isn't a follower could reply to a tweet and you would only be able to know this if the original user replies to their reply in a conversation. Another option is the User stream, setting AllReplies to true. The only problem is that the stream is real-time, which doesn't give you access to past tweets.